Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology



 Oh I like this question, I will say I have two favorite pieces of technology. I searched on the internet and technology can be material and intangible. So my material technology is my tablet Wacom Intuos 5 because I can do everything I imagine is like being a hacker what I want to say is that I can edit, draw, write, falsify, and photo edit or modeling everything I want. 

My Wacom tablet is like a drawing pad with a special pencil, I usually take notes of the classes in word or power point also in my free time I draw illustrations in photoshop. 

My tablet has affected my life a lot because since I was 12 years old i have had this tablet so I started in a very young age to improve my art and being somedays witty with some homerwork. 

YES If you like to draw, design, edit photographs, animate or just take notes for the university  is very good option. 


My intangible piece of technology are the book databases, like libgen.is or Zlibrary and also amazon haha, why? Because if I want to read, learn something about everything I like I search on amazon the book and then I search the book in my databases pages and finally downland the file FOR FREE. 

These websites had affected my life a lot, there is a lot of scientific books I would like to read or some western comics such as avatar the legend of Korra that it would be impossible to downland for free if I hadn't discovered it.

Yeah they are a very good source of information so I would recommend it. 




Thanks you for reading!! 



Comentarios

  1. Awesome, I put the same technology device (digital tablet), I don´t have a Wacom but I have an Huion Inspiroy, and works very well.
    Xoxo

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: Who i am

Post 5: A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?