Post 2: Why did I choose my major?







When I was a child I always imagined me being a chef in a big restaurant, in that time I loved to play with my cousins ​​to the restaurant in Valparaiso. then when i was a teenager I dreamed to have a biotechnologist company to create new solutions to the environment.

At the beginning I wanted to become a biotechnologist then i realize that there is not so much labor options in chile. then i thought being a biologist, then a marine biologist, then a doctor, then medical technologist and finally I decide to become a pharmacist but my score wasn't so hight in the PSU so i enter to chemistry at the university of chile.

My experience at this time is very variated. At the beginning was fun but then with some personal problems it become hard and paintful. Now i'm happy studying chemistry. Also I met new people and different realities. I think that is very good to grow up as a person.

For the moment i'm not sure, studying chemistry is a new whole world very different as pharmacy, but for the moment I would like to have a job to create and optimize mining processes to become more friendly to the environment but if i can dream i would love to work as an astrochemist in the new field of astromining or discovering new planets and their proprieties using physics-chemistry knowledge.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: Who i am

Post 5: A photo and its story