Post 1: Who i am

 




Hello mi name is Daniela Sepúlveda i'm from Santiago Chile i was born in las condes... but all my life i have lived in Maipú, i think that is kinda funny. 

So... about myself, i'm 20 years old now i'm studying Chemistry at the university of chile.

 Last year i was diagnosed with severe depression so my 2020 wasn't a nice year. But i learn that mental health is important and is not your fault for being depressed as many people think. with my phycologist i learn a lot about feminism and the sexism around me so i started to read literature to be someone more cultured like "feminism is for everybody" by bell hooks and now i'm going to start a "cyborg manifesto" by Haraway to never again be in an abusive relationship. 


also i like to draw and take pictures of minerals in my microscope. watch funny videos on youtube and investigate new things in the internet like... a book that hasn't been sold since 1960 and i'm going to find it and buying in a cheap price. Any resemblance to reality is mere coincidence XD


here is a funny series on youtube: 




I'm a single child i always wanted to have a brother or a sister, i live with my two parents, two cats and a lot of fishes. my hometown is very peaceful i like to live here.

my cats names are Minina and tsuki (yes i watch anime sometimes but my mom put that japanese name to my black cat, SO SHE IS THE OTAKU HERE hahaha) they are 8 year old and minina is very cute because she besides her age she is a small ball and well...Tsuki is another history he is huge! and fat... and very sweet and intelligent also he is very social unlike Minina. 




thanks you for reading!



Comentarios

  1. Beautiful cats and beautiful picture. I hope you remember that you are the most important people in the world, watch your mental healt and get away of people toxic.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. your photos are great! it's too cool that you have a microscope and i loved your cats <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Beautiful cats <3 Nice pic under the microscope.
    Thanks for the comment.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 5: A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?